Our client based in Chorley is looking to recruit an Inspection Team Leader, to oversee a team of Welding Inspectors on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- To be the Subject Matter Expert for all activities required to control manufacturing quality by leading a team of professional Inspectors.
- To support the Head of Assurance in the direction of the Inspector Team to support delivery of the Assurance Portfolio Roadmap to excellence.
- Work closely with the Project Quality Engineers (PQEs) to ensure effective prioritisation of the Inspection function.
What you will need:
- Significant practical manufacturing experience or suitably qualified in Mechanical Engineering at ONC or above.
- Experience and or Qualification of: Visual Inspection – PCN Level 2 Welding Inspector or CSWIP Welding Inspector Level 2.
- Experience and or Qualification of: MPI/LPI-PCN Level 2 Particle/Liquid Penetrant Testing or CSWIP Magnetic Particle/Penetrant Inspector Level 2.
- IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH Certificate and/or willingness to work towards.
- Permanent Role
- Competitive salary