NRL are currently recruiting for an Inbound Internal Sales Coordinator to be based in Buxton. This role will be receiving internal calls and processing orders as per procedure.
Reporting into the Team Leader, the successful sales coordinator, will be responsible for processing orders via our inbound call off team; developing effective relationships with our external customers as well as your colleagues; You will also take responsibility for;
- Reporting of data for quality purposes.
- Meeting customer service requirements
- Continuous Improvement of performance standards
- Good housekeeping
As our Temporary sales coordinator, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar customer facing environment. You will also:
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Be a proficient communicator
- Be a good team player
- hold the following qualifications: GCSE in Maths and English, Grades A-C (or equivalent).
- Hybrid Working - After a period of onboarding as part of the induction process there is the option of hybrid working of 2 days a week at home, 3 in the office as part of our current hybrid policy.
- Full time hours
- Initial 6 month contract
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.