Lead Commissioning Engineer / Commissioning Engineer / Area Commissioning Team Leader
* Long Term * Exciting Projects * Excellent Rates * Career Opportunities
* Interesting & Challenging Workscope * Quick Turnaround
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of engineering, technical & professional services across a wide range of sectors, including nuclear & defence.
Available vacancies exist for Lead Commissioning Engineers / Commissioning Engineers, Area Commissioning Team Leader to support key commissioning projects based in Cumbria.
Key skills / attributes:
HNC / HND Qualified within Mechanical or CE&I engineering, combined with relevant experience.
Strong background in working on major Commissioning projects within a highly regulated environment such as Nuclear, Defence, MOD.
High level knowledge of UK Nuclear Legislation & Regulations.
To carry out testing and validation in line with commissioning supporting arrangements.
Attend FAT/CAT testing (Vendor's works)
To look at faults and implement solutions. Implementation of FOBs and TQs.
Involved in pre-site inspections
Production of associated documentation (i.e. testing etc.)
To comply with site procedures.
Team Leader additional skills required:
- Leading a team of commissioning Engineers and Technicians.
- Oversee and monitor all testing activities through all stages of commissioning.
- To guide, mentor and promote positive working to team members.
- Liaising with the regulatory compliance team to ensure witnessing of commissioning activities is furthered.
Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills are key to this role.
Be highly proactive, logical thinker, adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Innovative and dynamic thinker.
Adaptable to changing work fronts, environments and challenging situations.
Must be a driven forward thinking professional with an ability to problem solve.
Ability to use engineering judgment.
Able to conduct themselves professionally and with integrity.
BPSS or SC Security Clearance (if no clearance held must be willing to go through clearance process)