NRL are currently recruiting for a M&E Package Manager to be based at Devonport Royal Dockyard. This role is to lead installation of M&E package of works on Marine Defence projects at the Dockyard.
Job Role Duties
- Deliver key project management functions in support of the overall project delivery, including schedule, financial and risk functions.
- Facilitate, develop and agree requirements , project scope and solutions for specific outputs and work packages
- Manage the planning, monitor and control of work packages being delivered by other internal and external resources.
- Develops tasking orders to secure the provision of internal and external
resources and manages their delivery
- Develop, monitor and control schedules for packages of work and small projects.
- The M&E Package Manager will be accountable for the line management of a small team
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties
What you will need
- A degree (or working towards) in engineering / project / construction management or a related field;
- HNC or HND in a Mechanical or Electrical related discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in a Project Management position / organisation preferably with a Main Contractor environment. (Main contractor experience not essential).
- Long term contract and stability
- Opportunity to work for the UK's leading defence contractor in a highly regulated and sought after position.