You will be solely responsible for the smooth running and maintenance of factory plant/machinery.
- · Fault finding and Reactive maintenance.
- · Preventative maintenance schedule & maintenance reports
- · Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials, and other equipment
- · Be involved primarily with all mechanical and electrical maintenance activities
- · Ideal candidate.
- · Time served (or equivalent) in a Mechanical discipline.
- · Experience working within a heavy engineering environment.
- · Solid background in Electrical discipline.
- · Excellent communication skills and a clear understanding of health & safety
- · Ability to work well under pressure.
- · Well organised with excellent time management. Competitive salary based on experience.