One of our Client’s in the Nuclear Sector is looking for Coordination of Building Information Modelling (BIM) deliverables in support of Nuclear and Non-Nuclear Safety related facilities for Strategic Infrastructure projects. You will be preparing and reviewing the federated BIM model.
- Ensuring the Major Infrastructure Projects (MIP) BIM Standards are applied to the Project and following the Delivery Team BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
- Providing Building Information Modelling (BIM) authoring support to the project, using the appropriate technology as prescribes in the Delivery Team BEP.
- Linking BIM models from other task teams and accessing the latest models from the Common Data Environment (CDE). Supporting the Information Exchanges within the CDE solution.
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline below, minimum HNC:
Architecture or similar
- Knowledge and experience of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Minimum 5 Years Design & Construction Experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge and skills required in the process of BIM throughout the design and construction lifecycle.
- Competent user with a good understanding of the following platforms: Revit, Naviswork, AutoCAD, Inventor, Civils 3d. Must be able to create content in these platforms for the purposes of the project.
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rate