- Representing the client Compliance as a Water Treatment Technician, this role is responsible for the execution and the self-delivery of all Water Treatment services across the South of the UK.
- Interpersonal skills will be key to gaining the trust and confidence of all Clients, effectively working with the technical team supported by Schedulers and Contract Administrators to efficiently deliver Water Treatment Planned and remedial works utilising system tools.
- Willingness to work overtime is needed, as well as the requirement to participate in a call-out rota.
- City and Guilds or NVQ equivalent qualification for Mechanical discipline
- Up to date knowledge of technical regulations including Water Byelaws, L8 ACOP and Guidance
- Fault diagnosis and resolution experience
What’s in it for you?
- On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.