I am currently on the lookout for an experienced Operations Planner to work on an initial 4-month contract with our Client based in Warrington. The main purpose of the role is to ensure work is issued, allocated and reported on and completed efficiently within WorkManager application and contract delivery timescales and processes.
- To program, allocate and coordinate work orders, through liaison with Site Supervisors and/or Direct Service Providers
- To ensure that Teams are issued with job-packs, documentation for which defines the work required and includes safe dig prints where required.
- To ensure that local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks are complied with.
- To maintain accurate records of planned, in-progress and completed work
- To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions
- To perform other duties as required
- To support and service the client and ensure all agreed client and internal KPI’s are met or exceeded
- City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent
- NVQ2 Business Administration or display equivalent in experience
- Able to handle short term pressures arising from short term deadlines to achieve labour targets
- Commercial awareness and the ability to negotiate
- 4-month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Well known company to expand your skillset & put on CV