- Customer facing link of the supply chain with the purpose of placing all UKI Industrial Gases orders and collections.
- Direct customer portal where they input accurate orders into the supply chain software to enable the asset and scheduling team to complete the process by delivering the product to the customer
- Ability to follow procedures and compliance for the creation of accurate deliveries and collections to meet customer expectations achieving ordering errors under 1%.
- Management of any potential failed orders/deliveries ensuring speedy customer resolution whilst minimising cost implications to the business.
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Highly accurate data input
- Friendly and able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good working knowledge of basic computer programmes
- Proven ability to adaptable to change
- Team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
What’s in it for you:
- Stable contract duration with possible extension
- Competitive hourly rate