- Responsible for the receipt of customer orders and accurate input into the system.
- Ensuring the customer service aspects of SLA are met through developing and implementing a service excellence ethos by being available and responsive to customer needs.
- Proactively controlling and influencing the service relationship with customers based on a full understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Relevant customer service experience is desirable.
- Strong computer knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- £9.11 hourly rate
- Potential for permanent opportunities
- Flexible working hours
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.