You will provide wide-ranging and professional support to ensure the smooth running of the Directors’ workload.
Your main remit will be:
You will act as a true Personal Assistant, you will pre-empt requirements, you will comprehensively and proactively plan for meetings and events, you will foresee problems prior to them becoming issues. In summary, you will be pivotal in supporting the Directors, to allow a focus on business priorities and continuing to grow and develop this successful business.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, capable of prioritising and multi-tasking in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- A tenacious results-focused individual, with the ability to quickly build strong working relationships at all levels.
- A credible communicator, to support the delivery of messages to internal and external stakeholders (acting as an effective gatekeeper).
- An obstacle remover, with a flexible approach, who can find a sensible ways through to successful conclusions and get things done, working collaboratively as needed.
- A pragmatist, who can use their skills, knowledge and experience to appropriately fit the context of a situation.
- A brave, adaptable and respectful individual who is comfortable taking responsibility and seeing things through to fruition, whilst taking pride in everything they do.
- A critical thinker, who can understand complex issues, using insight/data and their judgement to make good decisions and have a positive impact. They may have a degree or another qualification which demonstrates their ability to assimilate information, balance arguments and present an idea.