Primavera experience is essential; previous experience in the Pharmaceutical or Petrochemical industries is required. Significant and appropriate experience of planning and scheduling of project management packages for EPC Project. We would also consider a Junior Planner with a development plan to be put in place.
Key tasks include:
- Determine resources requirements for the execution of each phase of the project in accordance with the project specific budget.
- Ensuring the seamless interface for activity progress reporting and forecasting of schedules and costs and standardised forms of planning reporting for all Client, Alliance Company members and/or Partners working with the company for the delivery of particular projects.
- Proactively forecast, trend and analyses of software, hardware and construction schedule activities using EVA techniques and all other available data.
- Develop project specific schedules that clearly identify the project processes and linking of activities as required for multi-functional project team interfaces.
- Maintain communications and dialogue with other Project Control personnel (cost controllers, document controllers, estimators) to help ensure excellence in delivery of Project Control function.
- Providing the Project Manager with complete and accurate planning schedule(s), capable of providing, on a routine basis, Critical path analysis and EVA data by individual Project.
- Provide the project with a complete and accurate Project Planning service.
- Review all appropriate engineering, procurement, manufacturing and site construction project schedules and advise the Project Control Manager of variances to baseline.Identify Schedule variances as early as possible and report issues to the PM/PCM and develop mitigation strategies.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary or rate depending on level & experience
- Long-term opportunity