We are currently recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic planner who is keen to cement our existing expertise in delivering projects within our Assurance, technology and regulations team.
About the role:
- To comply with project controls procedures, processes, and systems to ensure that quality and consistency of data is maintained
- Production and maintenance of schedules for tendering and project execution
- Work with the Project Manager and the Project team to establish the project activities, durations and ensure that these reflect project scope, constraints, and commitments. Challenge as necessary to ensure compatibility and compliance.
- Develop, control, monitor, analyse and report on schedule related aspects for designated projects
- Maintain and control project baselines in line with company procedures and guidance.
What you will need:
- 3+ Years Project Planning / Scheduling Experience
An Engineering / Project Management Qualification
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
- Experienced in planning and deconflicting technical assessment activities against a fluid programmatic baseline
- A proven track record of successful delivery within the planning function using planning tools such as Primavera.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract