- To prepare a work breakdown structure and plan (for the Lifetime Plan), for a major project or multi projects, in conjunction with the Project Manager and in accordance with the requirements set by the clients’ procedures.
- To prepare schedules to the required levels that include all required activities detailed within the scope of work for a major project or multi projects.
- Discuss and agree resources, costs and timescales with the Project Manager so that the plan is fully resourced and cost loaded for a major project or multi projects.
- Gather information from internal and external sources for progress reporting and report actual performance and analyse variance against the plan on a monthly basis (as a minimum) for a major project or multi projects.
- To analyse Earned Value Management (EVM) as part of the reporting process.
- Support and facilitate the project risk management processes in conjunction with the Risk Co-ordinator / Project Risk Practitioner.
You will ideally have:
- Relevant highly regulated/ Engineering Planning background.
- An understanding of EVMS and EVM reporting needs.
- Experience using Primavera (ideally P6).
- Security cleared to SC level.