Job Description :
- Delay Expert specialized to claim and disputes
- To survey claim matters and suggest an appropriate strategy
- To draft and/or develop a claim documents about Delay analysis
- To support a Claim Management / Negotiation / Dispute / Arbitration
- To develop a Merit analysis report for submitted claims (a company internal process)
- To do Cold Eye Review to EOT / Disruption claim prepared by Project team
- To train company people in terms of Delay analysis and Primavera Programme etc.
- To diagnose the schedule management of the project and give advices to the project
- To deal with any matters when required by the company
Level of Education : Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the field of construction, Oil & Gas
(or any related degree applicable)
- Over 15 years experiences in following Claims and Analysis
- Claim Evaluation/Preparation/Resolution
- CPM Schedule/Delay Analysis
- Labour/Productivity(Disruption) Analysis
- Over 5 years experiences with international complex EPC / Construction project
- Over 5 years experiences in infrastructure (Highway, Bridge, Subway) are preferred than in plant (Oil & Gas and Power Plant) and buildings.
- Excellence in IT skills, exposure to regular planning software Primavera and MS-Project P
- Preferably demonstrate detail track records identifying employment period, role and responsible and experience working with KOREAN EPC Contractor if applicable.
- Working knowledge of practice of forensic delay & Disruption analysis
- Skilled in diverse schedule analysis in industry-recognized methodologies
- Time Impact Analysis, Window Delay Analysis, As-Planned vs. As-Built,
- Acceptable knowledge of “Construction law”
- Excellence in oral communication for negotiation
- Excellence in formal English writing, etc.