- Maintaining plant and equipment in accordance to the manufacturers recommendations and guidelines
- Conduct inspections and accurately record your findings of plant and equipment
- Identify faults and report your findings
- Maintain up to date knowledge of plant and equipment (operation and function)
- Required Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant experience in the same or a similar role
- Relevant qualification in plant maintenance and repair
- Knowledge and experience working with heavy plant, machinery and equipment
The ideal candidate should be able to understand and interpret technical diagrams and manuals. You will have a good mechanical knowledge, experienced and have good attention to detail. You will be organized, self- disciplined as well as safety and environmentally aware.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Excellent training programme.
- Safety training
- Increasing annual leave with length of service, plus public holidays.
- Diesel Engines
- Drive Train Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Ancillary Plant
- Articulated & Rigid Dump Trucks
- Forklift Trucks
- Tracked Dozers
- Tracked & Wheeled Excavators
- Wheeled Loaders.