We are looking for a Principal Commissioning Engineer to join our client who has been named as on the of the top ‘Best Big Companies’ to work for. Working closely with the Ministry of Defence and supporting the UK’s Government nuclear defence strategy, the play a vital role in keeping the nation safe by manufacturing and developing warheads for Trident.
About the role:
- Delivering commissioning projects to meet the appropriate national legal requirements and Client’s requirement specification, the developed technical specifications, and applied standards.
- Provide commission ability input into the detail design and construction processes.
- Level 4 Qualification (e.g., HNC) preferred but ‘commissioning specific’ experience may be considered in lieu of qualification.
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
- CSCS/ECS Affiliated cards (in date) in specific discipline
- SC or DV - Mandatory for access to site
- Electrical & Instrumentation and Control Systems commissioning experience
- Experience in the nuclear industry
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract