They're not just engineers, They are a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, They help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues; Climate change, The energy transition and Digital transformation. Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here, And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
They are proud of their culture; where they care about the environment and the communities in which they work in, Utilizing their skills, expertise and judgement to keep everyone – our people, customers and communities – safe.
- Based in London or Manchester
- Starting ASAP
- 12 Months Contract: possibly longer
- 38-40 hours per Week
- Monday To Friday
- Remote Working Available
• Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
• Identification of risks in the workplace, site and design work being undertaken
• Considering the environmental, commercial, safety and operational aspects of design
• Use of 3D design software packages
• Managing change and identifying, formalising and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project
• Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors and clients
• Contributing to the management of budgets, schedule and quality of projects
• Driving, control and schedule of workshare using global integrated delivery (GID)
• Site surveys
What do you need?
• Plant Layout and Piping Design experience within an EPC/EPCm environment
• Extensive experience working on brownfield projects
• Extensive Site survey experience
• Competent E3D/PDMS 3D system user
• Commercial awareness within professional services environment
• Knowledge of UK, European and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices
• Experience in a senior position on Petrochem and/or Pharmaceutical EPC/EPCm projects
How to apply
- If you are interested in the above, or know someone who is, please forward me A recent CV, your availability and your desired hourly rate
- Alternatively if you would like further information please contact myself at the Sunderland Branch.
- If your information has since changed, please inform me so I can keep our job alerts relevant.
Working with NRL
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.