This position has been deemed inside IR35
- Responsible for the production and process deliverables (EFD’s, Process Descriptions, Datasheets, Calculations ETC.)
- Closing out the Design change proposals
- Liaison with multi discipline area teams
- Degree Qualified with demonstrable knowledge and understanding
- Nuclear experience in a Process Engineer role
- Minimum 5 years working in a highly regulated industry
- Working knowledge of SL standards and procedures would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Long term contract position
- Negotiable rate
- High profile work
- Hybrid working arrangements
Why work with NRL?
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.