This role forms part of Group Projects, Project Support team, which provides direct project support to efficiently and effectively manage the delivery of project expenditure.
The Project Controller will be assigned to either one major, or a number of smaller projects to provide accurate project baseline control and ensure that the key project baseline documents (E.g. risk register, scope, cost reports, schedule) reflect the current position and compliant with company policies and procedures as defined by the Project Standards team.
The Project Controller will normally be providing a service to multiple customers and are therefore expected to be able to work with high level of autonomy, minimal support and have the capability to adapt to different environments and cultures.
You will need:
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant discipline
- Project management qualification such as APM PMI
- An understanding of the use of estimating, scheduling and risk methods/tools
- Proficient in the use of Earned Value Analysis
- Experience in a project controls role on a significant project(s) which includes construction
- Project scheduling experience
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits package