Due to the expansion of our client business, they require a Project Engineers. In this role you will be involved in offshore and offshore wind projects from design up to and including installation.
- Contact person for the Project Manager, the project team and other stakeholders;
- Preparing and implementing specific (working) methods with risk analysis;
- Providing coordination and advice in the event of technical problems;
- Supervising subcontractors;
- Reviewing and following up on documentation for subcontractors and others;
- Checking document control registers in order to be sure that work instructions, working methods and drawings have been issued.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering, preferably in Offshore Engineering or Maritime Infrastructure;
- Proven experience, preferably in the offshore (wind) industry;
- Experience of supporting projects and managing external engineering and suppliers;
- An independent, practical and creative person who can solve problems, dares to take decisions and is able to work in project teams;
- A flexible attitude with regard to travelling and working at project locations.
- Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. Our client will offer a competitive employment benefits package.