The purpose of this role is to ensure engineering resource and capability assigned to deliver capital projects are technically fit for purpose and meet the statutory requirements.
Its remit stretches from project engineering and design strategies, through supplier selection and evaluation, to direct delivery of engineering/design scope for selected projects.
The Project Engineering Manager combines solid generalist understanding of a wide range of engineering disciplines ensuring the management of multiple engineering disciplines which shall deliver integrated design solutions of a moderate to high complexity.
You will need:
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Professional qualification e.g. (CEng), (EUR ING) (where applicable)
- Project Management Qualification / Accreditation such as APM, PMI
- Dual use and Export Control Classification Officer
- Minimum 5 years full design project lifecycle experience
- Demonstrable track record in successful project delivery involving Technology internationally in a responsible leadership role
- Minimum 3 years management of multi-discipline teams
- Minimum 3 years management of multi-cultural teams
- Demonstrable success in Engineering Management
- Proven leadership experience and ability to work with minimum supervision
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive annual salary
- Benefits package including up to 10% bonus (based on company, team and personal targets), 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and contributory pension up to 16%