About the role:
This is a dynamic role with an experienced team and a strong pipeline of interesting projects.
- Undertake detailed design of all civil engineering elements on residential, commercial, and retail development schemes and ensure those designs are fully value engineered, suitable for adoption and most importantly to the clients brief and expectations
- Take responsibility of financial aspects of the various schemes including producing fee proposals, negotiating fee agreements, monitoring costs, revenue, and profit etc
- Assist with leading and developing a team of engineers within the engineering department
- Development of new work streams particularly in the residential sector in the south and southwest
- Able to build and develop good client relationships
As an experienced Project Leader and Civil Engineer, you will have a wealth of experience in the design of roads and sewers and possess the required skills to not only manage others but also to communicate at all levels and engage successfully with clients and local authorities.
- Proven track record in delivering quality Civil Engineering solutions and designs for infrastructure, highways and particularly residential, commercial, and retail development projects which achieved or exceeded the client’s expectations
- Possession of relevant knowledge and experience of residential, commercial, and retail schemes, and have very good client contacts throughout the UK
- Essential and key is the ability to develop and build on existing client contacts to successfully bring in new work streams
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Windes and PDS or XP Site 3D
- Experience in the design of Civils designs for residential developments
- Excellent Engineering Technical knowledge as well as excellent analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of DMRB standards, and highway and drainage agreement processes with highway and sewerage authorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work with an excellent organisation on exciting projects