NRL are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer to work on behalf of one of our leading clients in the Nuclear Sector.
* Long Term * New Project * Excellent Rate * Highly rated company *
* Interesting Workscope * Quick Turnaround *
Key skills / attributes:
Must have a wide understanding of the key elements required for the role of Quality Engineer.
Ability to work with minimum supervision reporting directly to engineering & quality management teams.
Strong technical background in mechanical engineering and welding inspection.
- Lead Auditor (preferred)
- Qualified to CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspection
- ONC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering.
- Highly skilled in LTR’s (Life Time Records) and ITP’s (Inspection & Test Plans)
- Coordination of work packs, quality plans, and weekly report sheet
- Highly competent with Health, Safety & Quality procedures & policies.
Excellent organisation and communication skills are key to this role.
Be highly proactive, logical thinker, adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Highly committed due to longevity of work.
BPSS and/or SC Cleared or willingness to undertake clearance.