If you’re looking to work in a rewarding role, with the opportunity to develop the customer service, sales and account management skills needed to become a successful recruiter, then we have an opening to join our Heysham team as a Recruitment Resourcer. It’s a great opportunity to learn the world of recruitment, where you’ll interact with our candidates and clients, and use technology and social media to help candidates find their next career move.
You’ll benefit from the knowledge and experience of our Heysham team and wider business, with plenty of opportunity to learn new skills with the support to help you place candidates, contribute towards branch success and begin earning company bonus scheme. There’ll also be plenty of opportunities to get involved in our team activities and support local charities.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability – and receives a fair salary for their valued contribution. We’re proud to be a Living Wage Employer, as well as providing a range of training and support to help our colleagues flourish. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What you can expect from the role:
• Interacting with candidates through phone calls, email and social media to support job vacancies
• Utilising job boards and our website to advertise job opportunities
• Scheduling job interviews and updating candidate records in our technology system
• Working on multiple vacancies across a variety of industry sectors to boost planning and organisational
• Comprehensive training and support to help you develop communication, problem-solving and relationship building skills A wealth of benefits Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
• 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
• Competitive pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
• Long service awards • Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance
• Free on-site car parking