NRL are currently recruiting for various positions to support the upcoming outage at Dungeness B Power Station. Starting Jan/Feb 2022 Q1
About the Role
- Carry out all work in relation to discipline as instructed by the Site Supervisor to the requirements of the task documentation.
- CCNSG Required
- CTC Clearance required
- Report to the Site Supervisor for all matters relating to quality and safety.
- Take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of him/herself and those around him/her.
- To comply, in addition with any other applicable Safety documents as identified by the Site Supervisor or client.
- Use any Plant and Equipment correctly, in accordance with training and instruction provided.
- Inform his/her Supervisor of any situations considered to represent a serious or imminent danger.
- Report to his/her Supervisor any shortcomings in protection arrangements for Health and Safety.
- In date CTC Clearance
- Level 3 NVQ in appropriate discipline
- FLT Licence