- Can be technically responsible for an area of work and supervises preparation of specific deliverables.
- Supports/ organises the preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR). Identifies requirements and scope of work; reviews Basis of Design, philosophies, specifications, and other relevant documents. Identifies and resolves discrepancies and divergences from original proposal/ contract to Lead/Principal Engineer. Supports discipline input to regular Project reporting.
- Undertakes specific tasks/area of work as defined by the Lead/Principal Engineer, including: Preparing Philosophies, Specifications, Shutdown Cause & Effect Charts, Schedules, Drawings & Diagrams, Datasheets and Technical Requisitions for Long Lead Items.
- Capable of participating in Factory Acceptance Test’s.
- Competent to review and check work carried out by other engineers, as delegated by Lead/Principal Engineer.
- Supports the Lead C&I Engineer with Technical Bid Evaluations. Reviews vendor documentation and comments to ensure design conformance.
- Ensures equipment compatibility and conformance with client specifications and requirements. (Per Contract).
- Ensures compliance with our client’s ISO Quality procedures, Project Quality Plan and Design Integrity processes and procedures. Complying with other accredited frameworks such as ISO 14001.
- Interfaces with other disciplines as necessary to ensure integrated and optimal design.
- Exposure to Consultancy, FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects.
- Knowledge of UK and international equipment specifications and codes.
- In depth knowledge of standard UK and international specifications and codes.
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures.
- Activity Scheduling and discipline work priorities.
- Good coordination, monitoring and supervisory skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Cost awareness
- Proactive approach
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Analytical mind
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stable contract duration
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.