Have you got energy, confidence, and enthusiasm? Would you like to work for a dynamic international company?
A leading international engineering, project management and service provider is looking to recruit a Senior HVAC Engineer to assist within the highly regulated nuclear, defence, oil & gas, and science & research industries.
About the role:
- Delivering customer requirements for engineering design / nuclear engineering in terms of cost, programme, and quality.
- Assisting with the management of a small team of engineers working either on a project or projects principally associated with their engineering discipline.
- Reporting to the Chief Engineer, Team Leader or Department Manager.
- Responsible for managing project subcontracts and for the allocation of work.
- Extensive experience within the nuclear industry.
- Demonstrable competence in a design/delivery position within a project-based environment.
- Understanding of design requirements to support nuclear safety cases.
- Experience of managing sub-contracts.
- Knowledge of safety regulations including CDM.
- Experience of checking design documentation including drawings and supporting calculations.
- Experience in the preparation of tender documentation.
- Experience in the preparation of design estimates, resource plans and programmes.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract