- Collection of information / production of monthly Status Reports for Project Managers.
- Production of progress, productivity curves, histograms and earned value reporting.
- Conduct schedule integrity checks and schedule risk analysis
- Production / issue of formal reports (with input from Projects).
- Preparing ad hoc progress reports to facilitate effective controls within Engineering.
- Provide statistical data for management reviews.
- Regular project team reviews, Public Planning Meeting and Last Planner Meetings.
- Initiate day-to-day discussions with all groups involved in a project to assess the change / schedule implication of ongoing work.
- Schedule reduction exercises to provide ballpark schedule views for alternatives
- Assist project team in development of action plans to avoid / minimise cost / schedule overruns.
- Attend Lead Engineer’s Meetings.
- Previous major project planning engineering experience in an EPC head office environment, preferably in oil and gas industry
- Experienced user of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated technical competency in the field of project planning.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable interpersonal, teambuilding skills.
- Working knowledge of all relevant engineering & construction codes and standards.
- Experience with SAP an advantage.
- Experience with Deltek Acumen fuse is very welcome.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Stable contract duration