About the Role:
AXIOM, RE3 Projects, HALES & HLWP Portfolio focused
Specific asset care projects predominantly in the portfolios HALES & HLWP, with some support to SWEEP portfolio. Projects vary across the full project lifecycle with support required from scoping through the design phases to execution support.
Projects being supported by the role include:
- Process Water & Nitric Acid system refurbishment
- Reagent Addition Systems
- Flushing Systems
- Legacy Waste assessment and treatment optioneering
- Process engineering resource required to lead packages of work in suppprt of the Process responsible engineer in RE3 projects
- Undertake process design delivery, collaborating with the AEMs and other discipline leads to meet project milestones.
- Support co-ordination of discipline resource in support of varied projects
- Build, monitor and report progress against delivery schedules
- Liaison with stakeholders (plant personnel, system engineers, construction team etc)
- Assist in the derivation of project requirements and verification activities
- Undertake site visits & inspections
- Production process deliverables
- Process information gathering and interrogation
- Underpinning Process Design Calculations
- Specification of instrumentation
- Basis of Process Safety and Hazard Management Strategies
- Safety Case Substantiation
- Chartered Process Engineer
- Demonstrate strong leadership behaviours to drive timely delivery of an engineering schedule to quality and cost.
- Experienced in delivering work for SL (preferred).
- A strong understanding of the challenges faced working on asset care tasks in the nuclear sector (preferred).
- Monitored Worker (preferred)
- Proficient user of MS Office suite
- Experience using Cimage and Icepac (preferred)