To lead and produce technical packages for the Instrument Replacement Technical Team in the portfolio, with minimal supervision from the Project Manager.
The Senior Engineer role requires wide discipline knowledge of process systems, chemical preparation, gaseous exchanges and stored solids, and their delivery to facilitate value realisation of engineering/instrumentation solutions and systems, with a mind set for operation, installation and commissioning in a nuclear environment.
They will need a drive to deliver and be able to specify appropriate technical requirements for both current and potential future replacement projects at the appropriate level of detail for Scoping & Planning, Detail Design and Execution phases.
You will need:
This facility is essentially a laboratory and analysis environment and it would be beneficial, though not essential, to demonstrate familiarity with such plants either within or out with the nuclear arena.
Be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in delivery of medium and small projects for execution with an expertise in one or more specialist areas in their engineering discipline,
- Good knowledge of design and construction of similar industrial plants with particular experience of the following:
- Gas Delivery Systems,
- Sample Analysis Methodology,
- DSEAR Assessment,
- Nuclear Analytical Lab Design
- Flowsheets, PFDs, EFDs, S&IDDs, Instrument Process Data Sheets, Process Data Sheets
- Leadership in engineering function.
- A record of successful project scope estimation and delivery, influencing professional engineers, and provision of strategic guidance across a portfolio of projects and programmes.
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract
- High profile project