NRL’s client has a Senior/Risk Manager role based at Faslane on a PAYE / Umbrella contract basis.
About the role:
Initially reporting to the Project Controls Manager and reporting functionally to the Clyde Infrastructure Programme Office Risk Lead, the Risk Manager will be responsible for;
- Transfer and management of PSP(N) held project risk registers
- In collaboration with the Enterprise Architect, provision of industry standard Risk Management tool, accessible via MODNet
- Project-wide risk management in accordance with Clyde Infrastructure Programme governance arrangements
- Integration of risk data from each of the project FNICAP Work Packages
- Monthly reporting of pan-project risk data as part of the FNICAP PMR Summary report
- P6 Risk Analysis
What you will need?
- Experienced in risk modelling techniques for major projects
- Experience in setting standards for risk modelling and management
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Attractive rate for contract