We are currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor to join our client who has been named as one of the tops ‘Best Big Companies’ to work for. Working closely with the Ministry of Defence and supporting the UK’s Government Nuclear defence strategy, they play a vital role in keeping the nation safe by manufacturing and developing warheads.
About the role:
- To fulfil CNL responsibilities under CDM 2015 for the control and supervision of the EC&I installation
- To ensure that work is undertaken within accordance with the safe system of work.
- Ensure work is effectively controlled and co-ordinated to minimise delays and costs in meeting construction programme dates.
- Direct the timely production and maintenance of documentation.
- Minimum ONC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering preferred or approved apprenticeship (or equivalent City & Guilds)
- NVQ 3 in Electrical engineering (or related subject)
- IET wiring Regulations BS7671 (IEE 17th Edition) trained (18th Edition desirable)
- CSCS/ECS Card in appropriate discipline (mandatory)
- Minimum security clearance of SC is required on site
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to utilise skillset