Do you have experience in Social Impact?, if so this could be the job for you!
Our client is looking for a Social Impact Manager to be based on a high profile nuclear project in West Cumbria.
Do you have a strong customer focus and knowledge of issues faced by stakeholders at a local level?
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop the Social Impact Strategy, obtain both internal and external customer agreement and review bi-annually
- Implement the delivery of the project Social Impact plan including Local Education, Employment and Training, Encouraging SME and Local Business Growth, Sustainability and Community Wellbeing.
- Manage and maintain relationships with all stakeholders and partners including the community, local authorities, education and training organisations, SME engagement forums etc
- Representing project at a range of public and private meetings
- Developing detailed activity programme to support Social Impact plan
What are you waiting for? Please get in touch today for this unmissable opportunity.