Due to the expansion of our client business, They require a Superintendent who will be responsible for the preparation and execution of installation projects, while taking care of project-specific requirements. You will work alternately on board our ships, at the office and at project locations.
- Ensuring the correct execution and progress of the work, taking care of project specific requirements and safety;
- Preparation of the operational part of installation works;
- Drawing up documents such as method statements, procedures and reports;
- Going through the work instructions and safety requirements with the operational crew;
- Providing coordination and advice in the event of technical problems;
- Acting as a link between project management and the operational crew.
- Higher vocational and professional level; preferably a completed Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or civil engineering;
- Proven operational experience on board vessels;
- An independent, practical and creative person who can solve problems, dares to take decisions and is able to work in a team environment;
- A flexible attitude with regard to working on board and on project locations.