About the role:
- The Technical Author is responsible for the collation of information from across the project/sub-contractors and management of the production of client and site technical documentation.
- Production of System Technical Specifications.
- Technical File Management – to track Engineering Deliverables.
- Review of technical information provided.
- Management of stakeholder technical reviews of documentation (with Company procedures).
- Management of the production of documentation and reports.
- Support compilation of Change Proposals.
- Manufacturing Specification production/ coordination.
- System level O&M manual production/ coordination.
- Provide Technical Support to the production/ development of Commissioning Documentation.
What you will need:
- Higher qualification in a suitable technical or business subject.
- Degree qualified in a suitable technical or business subject.
- Membership with a relevant institution (e.g. Incorporated Engineer or equivalent, Association for Project Management).
- Chartered status (or equivalent) with a relevant institution (e.g. Chartered Engineer etc.).
- Entirely familiar with content/format of Technical Specifications.
- Understanding of Requirements Management.
- Multi-disciplined engineering knowledge.
- Familiar with Safety and Quality functional areas/requirements in the nuclear / energy sector.