The role requires the Regional Technical Manager to effectively develop and manage all Water Treatment activities in line with agreed commercial and governance processes and thereby ensuring that all Water Treatment activities become a self-delivered service stream. Responsible for client relationships, retention and growth of their sector.
Take responsibility for all accounts within their sector and ensure the customer is communicated with proactively. Preparation of monthly reports to drive continuous improvement and growth through all areas of the sector.
You will need:
- Management experience directly related to the delivery of Water Treatment activities
- Membership of the Institute of Water desirable
- Proficient level of IT skills
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Ability to diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Confident and positive
- Able to work alone and manage a team
- Competitive annual salary
- Industry leading benefits package
- Future career development