You will be working on a range of projects within nuclear, defence, rail and other industries.
You will be welding 10 mm plate and above butt and fillet welds.
You will need:
- To be a coded welder in both MIG & TIG
- Flexible on working hours
- There is a 3 month contract probationary period after which you will be taken on a permanent basis
What's in it for you?:
- £13.85/hr PAYE + holiday pay for the probationary period
- This increases to £14.35 once taken on perm
- Overtime rates are available after being taken on permanent.