Our client over at Devonport Dockyard is looking for a Commercial Support Officer to assist and work alongside the Senior Commercial Officers providing general commercial support.
About the role:
- Assist in acting as a point of contact with regards to contractual and commercial issues for both the Company project teams and the Customer.
- Implement tendering/contracting policies and procedures in support of the submission of Subcontract tenders, tasking forms, and Contract Amendments.
- Review received Invitations to Tender, subsequently assist with commercial evaluation and bid management against corporate contracting policy and preparation of evaluation reports, which include commercial and technical evaluations and assist in recommendations for bid/no-bid management approval.
- Education of HNC standard, preferably in Engineering or Business Studies or a legal/CIPS/IACCM qualification.
- A reasonable understanding of Ministry of Defence and commercial based contractual Terms and Conditions.
- General Contracting knowledge NEC 4 Experience desirable.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract