The role(s) will report to the Operations Manager and will maintain and produce financial packs in line with the partner requirements.
Specific tasks include:
- Preparing a quarterly accounts pack using standard accounting practices to include:
- P&L Account
- Balance Sheet
- Debtors / Creditors statements
- Profit share calculations
- Prepare the JVs monthly VAT returns to the inland revenue
- To maintain accurate accounting records and update the JVs accounting system (currently SAGE)
- To assist auditors (when required) by providing evidence during any external/partner audits
- Other Tasks (may require additional time)
- To provide backup to administration of banking transactions undertaken by the JV during holiday / absence periods.
- To close out the SAGE system and transfer opening balances to the new system (should the JV decide to upgrade the current financial package).
- The successful candidate should have a good understanding of accounting principles.
- Demonstration of attainment or progression towards of a recognised accounting qualification would be desirable.
- Self-starter who can work under minimum supervision (after initial training).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner to achieve deadlines.
- Good/Advanced excel skills.
- MS Office suite of programmes.
- Knowledge of accounting systems.
- SharePoint (training will be provided).
- REPLICON (training will be provided).
- P6 or similar database experience desirable.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.