You’ll benefit from a structured training programme and all the support to gain invaluable recruitment experience and increased responsibility to support clients with their role requirements. You will be empowered to manage your own workload, with the wider support of our talented team. This is a great opportunity to move into a rewarding role and learn a range of new skills in a dynamic environment.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy and power generation. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- A self-motivated individual with a solution focused attitude and a desire to succeed
- A good communicator, who’s confident building new relationships
- A tenacious attitude
- An ambitious individual who has strong knowledge retention skills with an ability to apply experience and knowledge within a team environment
- Someone with a keen interest in using social media to promote opportunities
- Strong planning and organisational skills
We are looking someone who is interested in learning the industry by aiding the delivery of recruitment services to our portfolio of existing clients and then developing their career to support with the account management of your own clients. This progression can be undertaken at your own pace, and you will have the constant support of experienced colleagues in the team.
- Resourcing for numerous vacancies within one of our specialist fields
- Making a large volume of calls to engage with potential candidates
- Utilising social media platforms such as LinkedIn to attract talent
- Updating and logging all information on the system and updating as appropriate
- Monitoring applications via the website and other job boards, screening candidates for suitability
- Scheduling telephone and face to face interviews with shortlisted candidates
A wealth of benefits
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards
- Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance