The Senior Planning Engineer (PMO Scheduling specialist) is responsible for applying
schedule management independently primarily in complex situations. Preparing and
maintaining integrated schedules of project and/or programme activities and events, taking into
account of dependencies and resource requirement.
- Develop/implement and maintain the Project structures
- Develop/baseline and maintain the Project integrated schedule.
- Ensure alignment between the integrated scheduling toolset and the companies financial and material demand toolset. This includes alignment of any Level 4/5 schedules.
- Regular status update of the integrated schedule and the provision of metrics (eg critical path/total float) and schedule analysis of the impact to the project.
- Resource/cost loaded schedules to inform the IBP and also to provide financial status of the project
You will need:
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in engineering / project / construction management or a related field (desirable)
- Professional qualification (e.g. APM/Acoste/RICS) (or equivalent)
- Previous planning engineer experience ideally in the nuclear sector or other highly regulated industry.
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive rate
- Long term contract