I am currently looking to recruit a Staff Facilities Coordinator to be based in Chorley in a staff position. The role is working with one of our high-profile clients who are an Engineering organisation, providing manufacturing services to a wide range of market sectors.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist the Facilities Manager with the provision of services and equipment on the premises including:
- Coordination of subcontractors/internal stakeholders
- Day-to-day upkeep of maintenance schedule and issue resolution for Facilities
- Manage the Reception
- Support the Facility Manager in assessing and selecting sub-contractors/suppliers and the raising of purchase order requests and CAPEX’s, liaising as required with Purchasing and Finance team
- Support the Facilities Manager in the coordination of other internal stakeholders e.g. IT Manager
- Support the deployment of cleaning staff and the monitoring of facilities cleanliness, housekeeping standards and 5S, dealing with day-to-day issues
- Set expectations and coordinate visits for subcontractors attending site for any work/service that needs to be carried out
- Meet and greet any sub-contractors following the business Processes and Procedures in inducting/escorting individuals to their area of work
- Manage maintenance schedule and actioning of, liaising with Facilities Manager on budget approval
- Monitor overall contract responsibility ensuring that no actions become overdue on NIS service calendar
- Carry out weekly walk rounds to identify any facilities/safety issues that need immediate attention, checklist to be developed and logged
- Support the Manufacturing Portfolio Lead and Procurement Engineer in applying a pro-active approach to workshop equipment and assets e.g., forklift trucks and scissor lifts
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.