We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our busy team servicing clients within the Infrastructure, Built Environment and Advanced Facilities sectors. It is a great opportunity to move into a diverse role and learn a range of new skills.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We have provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That is why it is important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality, and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million-pound award-winning organisation.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to integrate into our busy, fast-paced environment.
- Resourcing for numerous vacancies within one of our specialist fields
- Making a large volume of calls to engage with potential candidates
- Utilising social media platforms such as LinkedIn to attract talent
- Updating and logging all information on the system and updating as appropriate
- Monitor applications via the website and other job boards, screening candidates for suitability
- Scheduling telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
The right candidate will be a proactive and driven individual who is keen to advance within the company, through hard work and a positive attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
- Strong people skills with professional and articulate communication
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
- Good level of competency with MS Office 365 (Word, Teams, etc.)
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards
- Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance