- Provides independent technical advice on studies in human/machine interaction, equipment/facilities design, environmental design, and human performance assessment.
- Responsible for advising on the project deliverables and writing of technical reports.
- Advises on the design of experiments and usability testing,
- Advising on data collection and analysis of behavioural data. Has knowledge of and can advise on human cognition, including serial and parallel processing, visual perception, attention allocation and reaction time.
- Expert in experimental design and statistical analysis
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve the group's products or services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Can act as a technical resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related discipline.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Has in-depth knowledge of DOD, Agency, and/or industry standards and engineering requirements.
- May act as a technical advisory resource for colleagues with less experience; may advise on the running small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions and exercises judgement based on the analysis
What’s in it for you:
- Role is based outside of IR35
- Competitive hourly rate
- Likelihood of contract extension