Duties to include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with the project CS&A Design Team to understand the scope of Pre-Construction Information (PCI) required for the Project.
- Populating a database with all relevant existing PCI and setting up the most efficient format of that database.
- Liaising with the CS&A Design Team to identify any shortfalls in PCI, identifying any risks with such shortfalls and placing requests with the client.
- Using the SL system to find relevant LTQR records and assess the quality of those records.
- Working as part of the PCI gathering team, contacting relevant stakeholders and assessing the validity and quality of any PCI accrued.
- The candidate would ideally hold SC Security Clearance and either a P1 or P4 SL pass.