About the role:
- AEM leading the multidiscipline teams, responsible for estimating, scheduling, forecasting and the production of the agreed design deliverables
- Management of the DSA teams in production of deliverables
- Development of the safety case(s), including attendance at HAZOPs, support to safety assessment, review of ES, production of substantiation documentation
- Resource identification of additional resource demand where required to ensure all deliverables can be originated and checked in accordance with the project schedule dates
- Interfacing with other Project Discipline leads within the project(s)
- Interfacing and engagement with Site clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrable track record of full project lifecycle delivery and the use of SL management systems. (experience of working to SL systems is desirable not essential)
- Demonstrable excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable evidence of strong leadership and organisation skills.
- Experience of managing a team of (internal and external) engineers and designers (across various locations/sites)
- Pragmatic approach (FFP) to problem solving and ability to apply engineering judgement
- Programme and estimate preparation and forecasting to provide underpinned robust project & task estimates.
- Understanding and working knowledge of safety cases
- Working knowledge of Mechanical Handling systems and General Mechanical Design
- Understanding and experience of relevant legislation, standards and procedures relevant to mechanical equipment and Mechanical Handling
- Monitored Worker, or ability to obtain monitored worked status
- P1 / P4 pass holder including SL logon
- SC Clearance
- Competative rates
- Chanse to work with an industry leader
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.