About the role:
- Overseeing of the demand planning process
- Generation of the fully resourced Master Schedule for the company
- Management of the receipt, interpretation, and distribution of resource demand data
- Responsible for using data including demand plans, workforce data and analytics, and market analysis to develop and maintain the capability strategy for the business
- Ensuring the establishment and maintenance of robust resource allocation and demand forecast models at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a structured demand planning process
- Developing monthly KPI packages and drives improvements related to demand management
- Working closely with key stakeholders around capacity and capability planning to develop and own the capability plan that will meet the business demands
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in Business, Project Management, HR, or related subject
- Experience of development interventions such as apprenticeships, traineeships, and upskilling activities
- Experience of working with industry standard enterprise planning tools
- Experience in designing and implementing Integrated Business Planning (IBP) / Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes and systems in large, multi-project and service, environments and is fully conversant with all aspects of IBP and other planning processes.
- Good understanding of the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Process and/ or Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) Process
- Advanced User of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Project
- Competitive daily rate
- Opportunity to work with a high-level client
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.